WHAT WE DO - ms-kancelaria

Go to content

Main menu:


We give legal advise and handle all legal needs of foreigners who want to be legally employed in Poland. We also handle businesses which employ or plan to employ foreigners and migrants. We specialize in legalizing residence for foreigners. We provide consultancy in the field of labor law and administrative law related to the employment of foreigners. We will help you complete all the formalities related to work in Poland to protect you from illegal work consequences.

We advise businesses and companies on legal conditions of employing foreigners. We help in registering, providing legal advice and handling all legal paper work for companies owned by foreigners.

We represent our clients in court of law, support them with legal advise and help obtain all needed documents to make their stay in Poland legal. We offer professional help in trying to obtain international protection.

If your residence permit expired and you want to learn how to regulate your situation, we invite you to contact us - we will review your case and look for the optimal solution.

Back to content | Back to main menu